Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Kidding... It's a GIRL!!!

Boy do we have some pretty surprising news for everyone! At the sonogram that I had at 14 weeks, the sono tech said it was a boy.  BUT, at our 20 week anatomy screening at our doctors office, they said "It's a GIRL!!!".  My mom and I were so shocked! When we told the tech that we had been told Baby C was a boy at 14 weeks and that they saw a nub, she explained to us that around 14 weeks both girls and boys have nubs, and that it all depends on the angle that you are looking at the nub.  It all sounded confusing to me but she said that she had perfect GIRL anatomy!!!  I couldn't stop laughing about it throughout the whole sonogram! I kept thinking "nobody is going to believe me!" My mom says that she is a little prankster and she tricked us :) It took a while for Raynor and I to transition from thinking we were having a boy to knowing we are having a girl.  But, the only thing that is important, whether Baby Campbell is a boy or a girl, is that she is healthy and developing well.  The results of the anatomy screening were great and Baby C's development is right on track! I am having so much fun picking out adorable little outfits and hair bows and I have already been brainstorming on her nursery! We know that she will bring so much joy and happiness to our family and we cant wait to meet her and hold her.  I just know that she will have Raynor wrapped around her finger from the moment she is born :)  So, without further ado, Raynor and I are proud to announce our baby GIRL, Kylar Grace Campbell!

Here are some of the pictures we got from the ultrasound:
It's a GIRL!

 
Kylar Grace lounging around in mommy's tummy with her arms behind her head!

She looks so much like her daddy already.  She has his mouth and nose.

She was sitting so lady like with her legs crossed!

20 weeks



1 comment:

  1. That is too funny Sarah!!! I am so sorry that they tricked y'all but I know that you both will be so happy that God has blessed you with a beautiful and healthy baby girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete