Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink or Blue: Which one are you?

This past Saturday was a very exciting day! My mom, sister and best friend went with me to the gender determination sonogram! It was so amazing to see how big the baby has gotten and how it is developing.  It was so fun to watch baby Campbell jump around and do flips!  The baby is definitely more active in the morning (all of my other ultrasounds were in the afternoon and baby Campbell was stubborn and wouldnt wake up!) I told Raynor that it looked like the baby was shooting free throws and he said "the baby is going to be a basketball player!" At one point during the ultrasound, we could see the baby open and close its mouth and even suck its thumb!  Baby Campbell knows how to make a grand exit too... the baby waved bye to us right before the sonogram was over!  Of course, one of the most exciting parts of this sonogram is that the gender was determined at 14 weeks!!!  We told the sono tech beforehand to tell only my mom the gender of the baby.  My mom then put together a few packages for Raynor and I to open when I go to Arizona to see him on Saturday! The packages will reveal the much anticipated answer to the question: PINK OR BLUE!!!

So excited to see the little one again!!!

The baby's heartbeat!


My amazing friend got me this book on this special day!  She is such a blessing and I am so thankful for her friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment