Monday, July 11, 2011

"Hi, I'm New!"


Behind this onsie is a great story.  It is a story of how 2 little girls became best friends.  One day while my family was at home, we got a knock on the door.  My dad answered the door to a bright eyed girl who immediately said "Hi! I'm new! Do you have anyone here that I can play with?!"  My dad (being the smarty pants that he is!) said "Hi New, I'm Jim!"  And that is the famous introduction that we will never forget!  After that day, Sara and I became best friends and hung out together almost every day.  I am so happy to say that we are still best friends to this day even through the ups and downs of high school and college.  Sara is such a wonderful person and I am truly blessed by her friendship!  I cant wait for Kylar to be here and wear this special onsie that her awesome auntie Sara made her!

At the amazing shower she threw for Kylar and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment