Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our Wedding: The Details

After every girl gets engaged, (lets just admit it... every girl plans out their wedding BEFORE they are even engaged!!) she cant wait to start planning all of the details: date, location, venue, centerpeices, dress, bridesmaid dress, bouquets, garters, food, cake, favors, linens, seating charts, band or DJ?, caterer.... and the list goes on!  Luckily, gals getting married these days have awesome tools like pinterest to organize all of the ideas for the details they love (btw, that would have been extremely useful while I was planning my wedding... just saying..) So, in the spirit of our upcoming year anniversary (yay!!!!) I decided I would share all of the details I came up with for our wedding! Enjoy!

First, we found this amazing chapel that was being built called the Bella Donna Chapel at Adriatica.  I fell in love with this chapel and I did not want to get married any other place! Even though the construction was down to the wire the day before our wedding, I could not see myself getting married at any other place!

 So, I built this happily ever after sign.... yeah right... my dad built this happily ever after sign and I painted on the words! It was super easy and it was one of the many DIY projects of my wedding.


 
The bridal bouquet was made of white hydrangeas, white ranunculus, cream roses and light pink spray roses.  The bridesmaids bouquets were green baby hydrangeas, green mums and cream roses. The groom and groomsmen garters were cream and raspberry ranunculus.

I had these handkerchiefs made for my parents to give them the day of the wedding.
 
I custom ordered the iron-on crystal lettering from Etsy.

I had fun making this wedding date banner using canvas material and attaching it to jute rope!

I made these wedding thank you signs with these chalkboards that I bought from Hobby Lobby and painted on the "Thank You".  I used this picture to order custom thank you cards.

My friend and I made these wedding ceremony programs using cardstock that I ordered online.  I printed the monogram "C" on the cream cardstock and then layered it with the other colors.  The jute rope is tied and holds the program cover and the printed off insert together. 



Raynor loves baseball and fishing so I had to design a grooms cake where they were both incorporated!

I made this fishing grooms cake topper! So fun!


 I decided to do a candy bar and make penants with all of the rhymes my friend and I made for the candy! (I know, it's cheesy..)



I thought it would be fun to have a baseball themed sign in table complete with penants, peanuts, gloves, bats and a "ticket" to our reception!


No comments:

Post a Comment