Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kylar's Bird Themed Nursery!

Now that Kylar is 4 and a half months, I am pretty much finished with her nursery! Whenever I found out I was having a girl, I immediately knew that I was going to design a bird themed nursery for her.  I did not get to actually put her nursery together until after we moved into our new place (which convientiently happened to be after she was born.. *note* the sarcasm).  It was a huge work in progress over the months but I finally feel like it has come together! Of course, the things she can pull down on herself (like the hanging birdhouse) and the things she will try to eat will disappear from her room when she is old enough to reach them. But until then, mommy can enjoy her pretty nursery "as designed"!


 
 

Bedding: Madison by Glenna Jean

1 comment: