Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kylar's Pink Lemonade Themed First Birthday Party!

Kylar had such a wonderful first birthday party and we are so thankful for all of our friends and family who came to celebrate it with us!  She had so much fun playing with her friends, opening her presents and eating her birthday cake!  I still can't believe my sweet baby girl is one but I am loving watching her learn and grow.  She never ceases to amaze me with all of the new things she learns!  After much planning and preparation, here are some of the highlights of her birthday party!













For this sign, I hot glued the letters onto paper doilies and fed yellow yarn through the holes of the doilies.













 Kylar practicing her lemonade sales skills! :)





Check out Printable Candee Designs here on Etsy for the Pink Lemonade Party Pack that includes all of the designs I used for her decorations! It was so easy! She designed all of the water bottle labels, cupcake tags, food labels and more for only $30! Definitely worth it!

1 comment: